Cleveland Family Attorneys
Darlene A. Wilcox
Attorney Darlene Wilcox brings a diverse background to her practice of the law.
In addition to her law degree, Darlene Wilcox, has earned a Ph.D. and achieved tenure as a professor at Cornell University. She served the university for 12 years before entering the private practice of law. Ms. Wilcox takes pride in her diverse background and in being able to offer her knowledge and experience to protect and guide clients through emotional and often confusing legal processes.
Ms. Wilcox uses her academic background to educate and empower clients on legal matters, and her legal expertise to represent clients with determination and poise in the courthouse. She represents families in greater Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs who are dealing with family law issues ranging from divorce to adoption.
Ms. Wilcox and our office staff are proud of our ability to provide experienced, competent and courteous legal services to our clients. We invite you to contact our office for both a consultation and advice tailored to your family and your needs.
Stacey Boland Ganor
Attorney Stacey Boland Ganor has practiced law since 1999 after graduating from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. She has a strong background in litigation representing clients in a wide variety of areas including misdemeanor and felony criminal law, domestic relations and probate law, Consumer Sales Practices Act violations, negligence cases and appeals at both the federal and state level.
Since joining the Law Office of Darlene A. Wilcox, Ms. Ganor focuses primarily on probate and domestic relations matters as well as misdemeanor criminal law.
Ms. Ganor can assist you with probate matters such as:
- Drafting wills and naming guardians for your children
- Drafting living wills to inform your doctors and family how you wish to be treated in the event of an
incapacitating injury or illness
- Drafting health care and financial powers of attorney to appoint a trusted person to make health care or
financial decisions for you in the event that you cannot
- Establishing a guardianship or conservatorship to obtain the legal right to make decisions for an elderly parent,
a disabled adult child, or a minor child who is left without parents
- Guiding you through the probate process if you have been named executor of a will in Ohio.
Ms. Ganor can also assist you with domestic relations and criminal matters such as:
- Divorce and dissolution
- Child support, custody, and visitation
- Restraining orders and division of property and assets
- Misdemeanor traffic and criminal law.
No matter what your needs, when working with Attorney Ganor, you can be assured of personalized service and professionalism.